Armenia-Azerbaijan, Nagorno Karabakh conflict
Deputy Chairman of the State Committee for Refugees and IDPs meets member of European Parliament
The Cabinet of Ministers of Azerbaijan Republic RESOLUTION №55
Baku, February 17, 2017
On setting limits on electricity used by IDPs and the person equated to them actually living in the compact temporary settlements
Guided by the eighth paragraph of Article 119 of the Constitution of Azerbaijan Republic, in order to ensure the implementation of paragraph 2.1. of the Decree No. 1243 of the President of Azerbaijan Republic dated February 14, 2017 “On amendments to the Decree No. 1206 of the President of Azerbaijan Republic dated January 23, 2017 “On definition of single monthly allowance for IDPs and the persons equated to them”, the Cabinet of Ministers of Azerbaijan Republic hereby RESOLVES THAT:
1. Limit on electricity consumed by IDPs and the persons equated to them actually living in compact temporary settlements which are not individually provided with natural gas (the former hostel, therapeutic pension and other buildings) shall be set 300 kWh per person per month.
2. It shall be determined that, electricity fee on limit mentioned in Part 1 of the Resolution is paid in retail rate set by Tariff (Price) Council of Azerbaijan Republic for the part of the volume of monthly consumption on population up to 300 kWh (inclusive of 300 kWh).
3. The name lists of IDPs and the persons equated to them living in compact temporary settlements where the counters cannot be individually installed and technically operated, as well as not provided with natural gas are made up as follows:
3.1. the name lists of actual consumers are made up based on the ID card, by indicating the types of services used by the authorized representatives of the executive authorities of the region (city) where they have settled and the occupied territories, organizations providing utilities of the same cities and regions (electricity, natural gas, water supply departments), representatives of the State Committee on Deals of Refugees and IDPs (hereinafter referred to as Committee) on region (city), in accordance with the forms No. 1 and 2 separately attached to the Resolution on each occupied territory;
3.2. Depending on the increase and decrease, a specified monthly report on general name list of consumers is prepared and confirmed by the heads of executive authorities of the regions (cities) where the consumers have been settled and the occupied territories on January 1 of each year and submitted to the Committee in both paper and electronic media format and to the Ministry of Finance of Azerbaijan
3.3. after correcting the submitted lists more exactly by the Committee, the amounts required for the costs of utilities are determined in accordance with each type of service based on the number and services provided in these lists, relevant financial and accounting documents are prepared and submitted to the Ministry of Finance of Azerbaijan Republic for the implementation of payment not later than the 15th of each following month.
4. The officials making up these lists and the heads of executive authorities of the regions (cities) where the consumers confirming the name lists have been settled and theoccupied territories are responsible for the accuracy and correctness of the name lists of actual consumers.
5. The State Committee on Deals of Refugees and IDPs of Azerbaijan Republic shall be instructed:
5.1. to make up a monthly reconciliation act on the transportation of natural gas, electricity, water and household waste actually consumed by the persons shown in the Part 3 of the Resolution together with the executive authorities of related region (city) and organizations providing utilities and to ensure the centralized payment of the fees for the same utilities to the related originations providing utilities within the limits set considering the actual figures.
5.2. to solve the other issues arising from this Resolution.
Prime Minister of Azerbaijan Republic Artur Rasi-zade
Copyright © 2017
STATE COMMITTEE ON
REFUGEES AND IDPS ISSUES
OF THE REPUBLIC OF AZERBAIJAN
The address of committee: Baku, Tbilisi Ave., 129
Tel/fax: (99412) 430 09 21, 430 09 25