Armenia-Azerbaijan, Nagorno Karabakh conflict
Deputy Chairman of the State Committee for Refugees and IDPs meets member of European Parliament
The Order of the Cabinet of Ministers of Azerbaijan Republic
Guided by paragraph 8 of Article 119 of the Constitution of Azerbaijan Republic:
1. Due to the end of the activities of Working Group at the end of 2016 established by the Order No. 51s dated February 26, 2014 of the Cabinet of Ministers of Azerbaijan Republic on the assessment of losses and casualties caused by occupation of the lands of Azerbaijan Republic by Armenian armed forces, the works on this field shall be assigned to the State Committee on Deals of Refugees and IDPs since 2017.
2. The State Committee on Deals of Refugees and IDPs of Azerbaijan Republic shall be assigned:
2.1. To establish a Working Group within the number of existing staff of the Office of Committee in order to continue the assessment of losses and casualties caused by occupation of the lands of Azerbaijan Republic by Armenian armed forces;
2.2. To involve the specialists of the existing Working Group and representatives of relevant state bodies in the same Working Group;
2.3. To provide the computation of damage to Azerbaijanis, deported from the occupied regions including Armenian Republic during 1988-1992, by the Working Group to be newly established;
2.4. To organize the implementation of international conferences, making short films and showing them, preparation and dissemination of book, booklets in various languages in order to inform the world community on damages, losses and casualties caused by the conflict;
2.5. To submit the report to the Cabinet of Minister of Azerbaijan Republic on the work done at the end of every year.
3. All expenses related to the activities of the Working Group shall be paid within the expenses of maintaining the Office of State Committee on Deals of Refugees and IDPs of Azerbaijan Republic.
4. The Working Group established on the assessment of losses and casualties caused by occupation of the lands of Azerbaijan Republic by Armenian armed forces shall ensure the transfer of the inventory and equipments purchased at the expense of the funds of state budget to the State Committee of Azerbaijan Republic on Deals of Refugees and IDPs during its activity.
5. This order shall enter into force upon signature.
Prime Minister of Azerbaijan Republic
Baku, February 24, 2017
Copyright © 2017
STATE COMMITTEE ON
REFUGEES AND IDPS ISSUES
OF THE REPUBLIC OF AZERBAIJAN
The address of committee: Baku, Tbilisi Ave., 129
Tel/fax: (99412) 430 09 21, 430 09 25